Friday 8 April 2016

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT- Man's Best Friend

Hi There and welcome back!
Today I would like to share some inspiration and another layout for this week's edition for ScrapMuch's? Sketch-y Friday Challenge.
I am sharing some more photos from our summer cottage trip with the pup! Kevin and Boston definitely have a special relationship! Here is my layout. ..


I wasn't too sure about using such bright colours with my photos but I went for it and am happy with the result! 

Here is the sketch so you can head on over to ScrapMuch and play along...



Thanks for having a peek! Hopefully the cottage weather will be upon us soon ;)


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Sara! I love the bright cheerful papers with your awesome photos! Love the banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout Sara! Beautiful choice of colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete